3494 views 141 likes 4 dislikes
Channel: Quadcopter 101
iFlight TurboBee 77R Brushless Micro Whoop FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This little 77mm whoop drone has tons of power, and can be flown with 2s to 4s batteries. Find it here http://bit.ly/TurboBee
– Powerful little brushless whoop. It can really scream, even on a 2S battery. 3S really gives it a lot of punch. And 4S would probably send it into space 😉
– Succexx micro tower includes a F4 flight control board (loaded with MATEKF411 3.5.7 dtd 15 March 2019), 12A BLHeli-S ESC, and 0/25/100/200mW VTX with SmartAudio.
– CaddX.us Turbo EOS2 camera.
– Brushless 1103 10,000 KV motors.
– BNF only with receivers available including DSM2/X, Flysky, Frsky, TBS Crossfire, and Futaba.
– Micro USB port is recessed and requires installing an adapter to access it for Betaflight.
– Provided battery straps are insufficient to properly hold a battery to the drone. Recommend considering adding velcro to the top plate and battery to more securely hold its battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Video length: 14:47
Category: Science & Technology